Saturday 1 February 2014

Samsung Galaxy's Duos- Just Amazing


Sum Sung Smartphone
Three months back , in 2013 , in the middle of October , within Durgapuja festival , I purchased one Samsung Galaxy's Duos smarted  a phone the phone . This is a dual SIM facility based smart phones . The benefit of dual SIM is no call will be missed . Moreover , the dual SIM facility of this phone is always active while internet is also connected . Even while talking with someone , the second SIM is still active . While trying to read text or viewing videos or still photos , then there is no need to cross-eyed . Because the display can easily manage web pages , long e-mail , detail of photos and videos and everything is shown clearly with best images . Samsung Galaxy's Duos is well equipped with most updated smartphone . The features , enhanced graphics and also better organized layouts , all are user friendly and enjoyable for the users . The Chat ON service on Samsung's smartphones is capable to do quicker access than instant massage . It can help to share multimedia content , group chatting and even customized animated massages . The set is very sophisticated and handy to carry . It has in built 5 mega pixel camera with white flash light . This is better for night to take snaps or videos . The battery longevity is also good , once full charged-up , it continues long time . I am freelancer photo-taker of the beauty of the various places ; this is manageable for me , I can take videos of one minute duration nearly hundred by giving one time full charge . This model is having various color and all the colors are amazing . Earlier my mobile set was button systems and thus I had no idea about touch screens . Frankly say , before purchased such smartphone , I was few bits afraid that how could I manage this  phoned and how could I take photos or videos by using touch screen . The salesman of the mobile shop helped me a lot , since one hour he demonstrated all the functions of the smartphone , Samsung Galaxy's Duos . Thereafter I came back home started practice as he instructed me at the time demonstration . That was not easy tusk for me ; because I am not also of the smartphone age . Even at the beginning , I would not capable to take the call of anyone , and then my daughter helped me to understand gradually about smartphone and Google android apps . After continue practice , lastly I learn the use of such smartphone like Samsung Galaxy's Duos . This is Just Amazing and better experience for me .

No comments:

Post a Comment